Why feel sad about Mercedes-AMG’s decision to axe the G65 when Brabus has this? It’s a G63 on the finest tuner steroids prescribed by the doctors in Bottrop. The 800 Widestar is what happens to a G-Class when a tuner with years of knowledge in tuning the off-road icon gives the latest and greatest G a vast array of upgrades.
Starting with the most obvious, the widebody kit muscles up those front and rear fenders to widen the vehicle by 10 centimeters (4 inches) and make room for massive 23-inch wheels. Alternatively, customers can opt for a smaller set (20 to 22 inches), but those willing to go all out will surely opt for the largest alloys available. Up front, generously sized intakes feed the uprated engine and brakes with the much-needed air, while the carbon fiber dual power bulge on the hood lets everyone know this isn’t an “ordinary” G63.
Moving at the back, the custom skid plate and the spare wheel cover finished in pure carbon fiber lend the legendary Mercedes off-roader a sportier vibe further enhanced by the roof-mounted wing. Speaking of the roof, it has gained two LED modules up front to supplement the standard headlights. Rounding off the exterior tweaks are the auxiliary LED lights mounted within the fender flares to light up the side of the vehicle once you open a door.
Impressive BRABUS power for an incomparable driving experience – that is what the BRABUS PowerXtra B40S-800 performance kit with a top speed of 137 mp/h or 149 mp/h offers. Each kit consists of two BRABUS special turbochargers with larger compressor unit (ø 52 mm) and modified core assemblies with reinforced axial bearings. The performance increase is completed with the BRABUS PowerXtra control module for the engine control unit. In addition to a bump in peak torque from 850 Nm to 1,000 Nm, the rated output jumps by 158 kW/215 hp from 430 kW/585 hp to 588 kW/800 hp. The plug-and-play control unit is adapted to the standard engine management.
The tuner mentions it had to electronically limit the vehicle’s top speed to 149 mph (240 kph) because of the SUV’s hefty weight. We’d be curious to see how fast it really is without the limiter, but it’s probably a bit risky to do it.
• Price : RM1,490,000.00 (Without Tax)
• Year Make : 2019 / Unregistered (0219)
• Color : Obsidian Black Metallic With Black Exclusive Leather Interior
It has a complete Brabus conversion and Carbon Fibre Trim pack, this is the highest level Brabus do, costing £161506 alone for the kit! We do have an itemised list should you wish to look at the specification. This vehicle comes with over £10000 worth of upgraded Mercedes factory extras!
To name a few :
- BRABUS 23” Monoblock Y "Black Platinum" Forged Wheels
- BRABUS Engine Bonnet add-on in Matt Carbon Fibre
- BRABUS Double-B Insert for Front Grill
- BRABUS Emblem for Radiator Grille
- BRABUS Roof Top Spoiler
- BRABUS Roof Top Add-on with LED
- BRABUS Gold Brake Calipers
- BRABUS Spare Wheel Cover in Matt Carbon Fibre
- BRABUS Speedometer (Fully digital BRABUS speedometer with adapted software for new top speeds of up to 300 km/h (186 mph)
- BRABUS Roof Instruments
- BRABUS Sport Exhaust System With Actively Controlled Flaps
- Carbon Fibre Interior Package
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel in DINAMICA Carbon Fibre
- Burmester Surround System
- IWC Schaffhausen Dashboard Clock
- Full Adjustable Electric Black Leather Seats with Memory Settings
- Heated Front Seats
- Cooling Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- Electric Glass Roof
- Ambient Lighting with 64 Colour
- Dual Climate Control
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Parking Camera
This car has covered a mere 5,230 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Mercedes-Benz G63 BRABUS Widestar G800 for sale to Bonafide Buyers.