The Ferrari GTC4Lusso is the latest in the line of Ferrari's 4 seater supercars and the natural successor to the Ferrari FF. Brimming with new technology, more power and driving dynamic abilities; the GTC4Lusso represents a significant step forward that improves on the FF in every way possible. With a sleeker, sharper and sportier design it now features a new all-wheel steering technology adopted from the F12tdf, but in fact around 90% of the GTC4Lusso's components are completely new.
Ferrari offers 2 engine options on a car for the very first time with this example being the 'T' variant which uses the same Twin-Turbocharged V8 found in the 488 and California T. It is aimed at customers who want the rear-wheel drive excitement of Ferrari's mid-engined sports cars but with the added practicality of 4 seats and the luggage space to make weekend trips that ever more manageable. The performance is worthy of the very best supercars on the market and whether in V12 or V8 format the GTC4Lusso can safely be considered the leading 4 seat grand tourer anywhere in the world.
• Price : RM1,587,000.00
• Year Make : 2018 / Unregistered (0618)
• Color : Bianco Avus Pearl With Cuoio Leather With Nero Inserts & Nero Detail Stitching
- 20" Forged Dark Finish Alloy Wheels
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Satellite Navigation With Bluetooth Connectivity
- Adaptive Frontlight System
- 20in Alloy Wheels - Dark Painted and Forged Rim
- Black Sport Exhaust Pipes
- ‘Scuderia Ferrari’ Shields
- Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone and LEDs
- Full Electric Seats
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- Passenger Display
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Reversing Camera
This car has covered a mere 14,802 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Ferrari GTC4Lusso T for sale to Bonafide Buyers.
*Viewing By Appointment Only
*Price is subject to change without prior notice.
Car Loan Monthly Installment
The calculations given by the car loan calculator tool are only a guide. Please speak to an independent financial advisor for professional guidance.