The 488 is a significant car as it marked a change in direction for Ferrari's long line of mid-engined V8s. Gone is the naturally aspirated 4.5L V8 found in the sublime 458 Italia and in its place is a downsized, direct-injection 3.9L Twin-Turbocharged V8. It's more efficient but also massively more powerful and has won numerous awards including the prestigious 'International Engine of the Year' at the 2016 Engine Expo.
The refined chassis of the 488 coupled with the pin-point steering and interior comfort allows the driver to really feel engaged with the road. This quickly builds confidence in the driver, allowing you to push harder, inviting you to test the limits of the 488 on the track. When the rear end does break free from grip, it can be controlled with elegance and ease, demonstrating the perfect balance of power and chassis stability from the 488. The 488 is not only faster than a 458 Speciale but it's a lot more approachable and easier to drive, in fact the 488 has been praised by journalists as the perfect driving machine.
• Price : RM1,315,000.00
• Year Make : 2017 / Unregistered (0617)
• Color : Nero Daytona With Nero Leather Interior
- 20in Alloy Wheels - Diamond Cut Forged Rim
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Package
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
- Sport Exhaust Pipes
- Daytona Style Seats
- Electric Seats
- Seats - Goldrake Carbon Fibre Racing Seat
- Steering Wheel - Carbon Fibre with LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Racing Package
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes With Red Calipers
- CST - Control for Stability and Traction
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- E-Diff3 - Evolution of Electronical Differential
- Engine Start Button on Steering Wheel
- F1-Trac - Traction Control System
- FNEN Satellite Navigation - Cruise Control - Parking - USB on Central Tunnel
- Functional Equipment
- HELE - High Emotion Low Emission
- Headlight Cleaning System
- Infotelematic System
- Keyless Start Car Key
- Position Lights - LED
- Race Manettino - Integrated Command for Control of Vehicle Set Up on Steering Wheel Manettino
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Remote Control Locking
- SCM2 - Magnaride Shock Absorber System
- Red Seat Belts
- TPTMS - Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
- USB Connection
- iPod Connection
This car has covered a mere 12,000 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Ferrari 488 GTB for sale to Bonafide Buyers.