Customer racing is a pretty big deal for Ferrari and to celebrate the success of its clients who race their cars, the Italian carmaker has unveiled a unique ‘Piloti Ferrari’ specification for the recently introduced 488 Pista.
A creation of the company’s Tailor Made programme, the car was inspired by AF Corse’s #51 488 GTE car, which Alessandro Pier Guidi and James Calado piloted to win the 2017 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) drivers’ and manufacturers’ titles.
• Price : RM2,888,000.00 (Without Tax)
• Year Make : 2020 / Unregistered (0520)
• Color : Blu Tour De France With Alcantara Nero Interior with Rosso Stitch
- Matt Painted Inner Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Instrument Cluster
- Carbon Fibre Upper Tunnel Trim
- Carbon Fibre Inner Sill Trim
- Tricolore Dreamline F1 Paddles
- Personalization Pack
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats
- Horse Stitched On Headrest
- Four Point Safety Harnesses
- Coloured Steering Wheel
- Alcantara Seats Inner Trim
- Fire Extinguisher
- White Rev Counter
- Special Features
- Coloured Inner Details
- AFS System
- Suspension Lifter
- Interior and Exterior Electrochromic Mirrors
- Parking Camera
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Functional Equipment
- Integrated Audio System
- Radionavi System and Bluetooth
- Apple Carplay
- Carbon Fibre Front Flaps
- Front Airvents In Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Underdoor Cover
- Carbon Fibre Side Air Splitter
- Carbon Fibre Rear Moulding
- Rear Diffuser In Carbon Fibre
- Engine Covers In Carbon Fibre
- Titanium Exhaust Pipes
- Red Brake Calipers
- 'Scuderia Ferrari' Shields
- Navtrak Antitheft System
This car has covered a mere 445 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Ferrari 488 Pista Piloti for sale to Bonafide Buyers.