The Porsche 911 Turbo has always been considered as a model that delivers blistering performance along with high levels of comfort, allowing it to be used every day. The cabriolet provides that open-air thrill without sacrificing on performance. The 3.8L flat-six accelerates the Turbo Cabriolet from 0-62mph in 3.1 seconds and can carry on all the way to just under 200 mph.
The performance of the 911 Turbo goes beyond the 0-62mph time and top speed figures. The Turbo Cabriolet can achieve a combined mpg of 30.4 – a figure that really backs up the fact that this car can really be used every day. This is one of the best all-rounder drop-top cars on the market today.
• Price : RM970,000.00
• Year Make : 2017 / Unregistered (0317)
• Color : Mahogany Metallic / Black Convertible Roof With Two-Tone interior (Natural Brown / Mahogany)
- Leather Interior Package In Natural Leather
- Leather Interior Package In Two-Tone Combination
- 20” Turbo S Wheels With Centre Lock
- Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Sport Chrono Package
- Smoking Package
- Passenger Footwell Storage Net
- Deletion Of Model Designation
- Lid Of Storage Bin With Logo
- Multifunction & Heated Sport Steering Wheel In Mahogany
- Luxor Beige Seat Belts
- Centre Console Trim In Mahogany
- Heated Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Interior Package Mahogany & Door Trim Steps
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Porsche Crest Embossed On Headrest
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Seat Heating
- Power Steering Plus
- Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors
- LED Main Headlights In Black Including Porsche Dynamic Light System
- Light Design Package
- Floor Mats
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Reversing Camera
This car has covered a mere 11,059 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S’ Cabriolet for sale to Bonafide Buyers.
*Viewing By Appointment Only
*Price is subject to change without prior notice.
Car Loan Monthly Installment
The calculations given by the car loan calculator tool are only a guide. Please speak to an independent financial advisor for professional guidance.