What is it? In a nutshell, the latest in a long line of extreme Lamborghinis featuring scissor doors, mid-mounted V12, four-wheel drive and towering performance. Although it bears a visual similarity to the limited-production Reventon, it's actually all-new from the tyres up. Technical highlights? The main point of interest is the all-new V12, which finally breaks away from the Bizzarrini-engineered original, which has been around in its basic form since 1963. With a shorter stroke, it revs more freely, delivering its power more evenly across the rev-range.
• Price : RM1,299,000.00
• Year Make : 2013 / Registered July 2014
- Full service record with Lamborghini Specialist
• Color : Nero Nemesis (Matt Black) With Bicolor interior (Nero Ade/Arancio Dryope)
• 6.5 V12. 700Bhp
• 4WD with Haldex Generation IV
• 7 Speed ISR
• Imperione Wheels 19" (FR), 20" (RR) finished in Gloss Black
• Carbon Ceramic Brakes With Orange Calipers
• Electrical Seat
• Front Lifter
• Digital Audio Broadcasting
• Satellite Navigation System
• Rear View Camera
• CD Loader
• USB, iPod, Bluetooth Kit
• Multimedia Music Interface System
• Sirus Satellite Radio System
This car has covered a mere 7,000 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 for sale to Bonafide Buyers.