There’s no other way to say it - this is a very big SUV with a small engine. The Sport weighs more than 2000kg so a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo looks underwhelming on paper.
Once you start driving though the little engine does a commendable job, feeling plenty strong enough to get the job done. That’s because it boasts 400Nm of torque, along with 220kW, which means it has pretty decent pulling power.
The small engine does its best to live up to the badge but this isn't the pick of the Range Rover Sport line-up. What it is though is a very good SUV that has all the style, sophistication and space you expect from the British brand. It is perfectly on trend.
• Price : RM528,000.00
• Year Make : 2019 / Unregistered (0319)
• Color : Santorini Black Metallic With Ebony/Ivory with Ivory seats - Windsor Leather
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 21" Style 5007, 5 split-spoke, Gloss Black with contrast Diamond Turned finish
- Touch Pro Dual Screen with Navigation
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Reverse Assist Camera
- Heated Seats
- Electrical & Memory seats (Front)
- Privacy Glass
- Bluetooth Phone Connection and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- DAB - Digital Audio Broadcast
- 2-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
This car has covered a mere 27,339 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Range Rover Sport Si4 HSE for sale to Bonafide Buyers.