Something Ferrari fans would have liked more of from the California T, was a touch more handling and performance focus. Maranello listened to it’s adoring customers and released an HS Option for the car which stands for ‘Handling Speciale’. This pack stiffens up the suspension, sharpens steering and quickens the already rapid gearshifts. The F1-Trac traction control system also receives some tweaks to give better corner exit acceleration combined with a louder and more throaty exhaust note.
The Ferrari California T is the latest and final version of the California which has proven to be one of Ferrari's most successful models of all time. The California differentiates itself from other Ferraris as the only 4-seater convertible in the range. Throughout it's lifespan the California has been thought of as a genuine everyday car which is easy to drive, great for long road trips and is designed to do more miles than the likes of the 458 or 488. It's subtle but sporty looks really suit it's character and despite very impressive performance figures there is a sense that comfort and convenience is equally important on the California's agenda.
The "T" variant of the California was significant as it marked the introduction of the turbocharged engine, the first Ferrari to use one since the iconic F40. There is both improved performance and better economy over the previous California whilst the updated interior and exterior styling ensure the California T is a classy choice for those looking for a summer sports car.
• Price : RM1,193,000.00
• Year Make : 2018 / Unregistered (0318)
• Color : Nero Daytona (WB 508) With Nero (8500) interior / Nero (152) mats
- Apple Car Play
- Adaptive Front Headlight System
- Backbone Style Rear Seats
- BAckbone Style Seats
- Two Tone Body Painting (Nero DS 1250)
- Yellow Brake Calipers’
- Rear CD Reader
- Carbon Fibre Driving Zone + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Exterior Sil Kick In Carbon
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Carbon Fibre Hub Caps
- Dash Inserts In Carbon Fibre
- Dual Color Leather Int. Trim (Crema 3997)
- Cavallino Stitched On Headrest (Blu Medio 0827)
- Colored Mats With Logo
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Special Handling Package ‘Handling Speciale’
- ‘Scuderia Ferrari’ Shileds
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Navtrak Anti-Theft System Sub.
- Front & Rear Parking Camera
- Color Upon Request For Piping (Blu Medio 112807)
- Aluminium Driver & Passenger Footrest
- White Rev. Counter
- 20” Forged Diamond Rims
- Full Electric Seats
- Foldable Rear Seats Backrest
- High Power Hi-Fi System
- Colored Special Stitching O.R. (Blu Medio 0827)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring Kit
This car has covered a mere 1,800 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Ferrari California T ‘Handling Speciale’ for sale to Bonafide Buyers.