The Ferrari 488 Pista is the latest in a long line of phenomenal hardcore track orientated versions of Ferrari’s V8 supercars. Following in the footsteps of legends such as the 430 Scuderia & the 458 Speciale except this time there is one major difference, the 488 Pista is turbocharged. Some Ferrari purists will turn their noses up at a turbocharged Ferrari, conveniently forgetting about the legendary F40, but the truth is these days the dark art of turbocharging at this level has significantly evolved and simply yields hugely powerful and torquey powertrains with beautifully linear delivery. The 488 Pista does not simply run a tweaked or boosted version of the GTB engine and instead uses the full-fat version from the 488 Challenge race car. One of the main differences in this engine are the lighted all titanium internals, making it spool quicker and feel all the more naturally aspirated in the way it revs. All this power and torque gives mind-bending straight-line performance with a 0-125mph time of just 7.5 seconds, a sniff slower than the LaFerrari!
In addition to the monstrous engine there has been a 90kg weight reduction through the increased use of carbon fibre and reduced sound deadening. Add to this an increase in downforce at both axles courtesy of the new bodywork, splitters and diffuser plus stiffer springs with recalibrated dampers and the Pista starts to put serious distance between itself and the standard 488 GTB. Other differences include faster shifts from the 7-Speed F1 DCT, updated electronic chassis control systems and an Inconel/Titanium exhaust system producing a uniquely booming bassy sound. Although the ‘bumpy road’ suspension button does an impressive job at loosening off the suspension and improving ride quality on uneven roads, the Pista demands to be driven on the track in order to behold its full potential. After all, ‘Pista’ does directly translate to ‘Track’ from Italian. Overall the 488 Pista pushes the envelope even further on what is possible from a usable every-day track focused supercar in the 21st century, presented in a package of Italian flare, passion and pedigree hard to compete with in this market sector.
• Price : RM1,958,000.00 (Without Tax)
• Year Make : 2020 / Unregistered (0120)
• Color : Ferrari’s Historical Colour Grigio Ferro / Two-Tone Stripe (Blu America) With Alcantara Nera interior
- Carbon Fibre Monocoque Racing Seat
- Two Tone Stripe
- 20in Alloy Wheels - Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Aluminium Brake Callipers
- Carbon Fibre Front Flaps
- Carbon Fibre Front Airvents
- Carbon Fibre Underdoor Cover
- Carbon Fibre Side Air Splitter
- Carbon Fibre Front Rear Moulding
- Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
- Carbon Fibre Wheel Caps
- Carbon Fibre Engine Covers
- Outer and Inner Electrochromic Mirrors
- Rear Parking Camera
- Black Ceramic Exhaust Pipes
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
- Colour Upon Request for Standard Stitching
- Embroidered Prancing Horse on Headrests
- Sport Seat Lifter
- 4-Point Safety Harness
- Colour Upon Request for Alcantara Central Seats Zone
- NAVTRAK Anti-theft System
- Integrated Audio System
- Radio Navi System + Bluetooth
- Aluminium Rev Counter
- Carbon Fibre Upper Tunnel
- Carbon Fibre Inner Sill Trim
This car has covered a mere 866 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Ferrari 488 PISTA for sale to Bonafide Buyers.