Revealed to the world at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance 2018 the SVJ immediately captivated the automotive world’s attention as the ultimate instalment of the Aventador. Limited to just 900 examples worldwide the SVJ (Super Veloce Jota) adds a “J” on to the end of the already blisteringly fast SV variants name. This seemingly innocuous letter actually refers to the FIA’s Appendix J containing the specs for homologating a car into a race series, which gives some insight into the intentions of this car. This suffix gives the car great pedigree in world of Lamborghini, following in the footsteps of all time great hardcore variants such as the Miura P400 Jota and the Diablo SE30 Jota.
So does the SVJ live up to the Jota name? The lap time that a preproduction version set at the Nurburgring in 2018 would suggest so, Lapping the legendary Nordschleife in a time of just 6:44:97 and claiming the title of “King of the Ring” from the legendary Porsche GT2 RS, nearly 15 seconds faster than the SV before it. Let’s take a look at how this extra speed has been achieved. Firstly, power from the monstrous 6.5L V12 is up to nearly 770hp and a weight saving of 50kg over the SV through using more carbon fibre body panels and full titanium exhaust. These small improvements help to give an increased power-to-weight ratio increasing braking, cornering and acceleration performance. Technology however is where the SVJ really shines above and beyond the SV and other Lamborghinis before it. The SVJ employs technologies including four-wheel steering, ALA (Activa Lamborghini Aerodynamica) 2.0 with aero vectoring and a fully active suspension setup. Overall the SVJ combines power with technology to create a fitting send-off for Lamborghini’s flagship V12, all rolled up in the flamboyance and pantomime we have come to expect and love from this legendary Italian car marque.
• Price : RM3,243,000.00
• Year Make : 2019 / Unregistered (0619)
• Color : Giallo Orion With Black/Yellow Alcantara interior
• 6.5L V12. 770Bhp
• ISR (Independent Shifting Rods) gearbox with 7 speeds, shifting characteristic depending on drive select mode
• Electronically controlled all-wheel drive system (Haldex gen. IV) with rear mechanical self-locking differential
- Reversing camera
- Front lifting system
- Bluetooth mobile phone connection
- Dusk and rain sensors
- External temperature gauge
- Lights on warning
- MMI with 7` TFT colour display
- On board computer
- Satellite navigation system
- Service interval indicator
- Servotronic PAS
- Adjustable intermittent wipers
- Automatically operated rear spoiler
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Body colour bumpers
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Electric front windows
- Headlight washers
- LED daytime running lights
- Climate control with solar sensor
- Front centre armrest
- Front head restraints
- Front sports seats
- Luxury carpet
- Tilt/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Adaptive passenger airbag with automatic occupancy detection
- Carbon ceramic brakes
- Collapsible steering column
- Drivers knee airbag
- Dual stage driver's airbag
- Electronic parking brake
- Electronic Stability Programme with ASR
- Hill hold assist
- Passenger knee airbag
- Predictive pedestrian protection
- Seatbelt pretensioners with load limiters
- Side airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
This car has covered a mere 2,300 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Lamborghini Aventador SVJ LP770-4 for sale to Bonafide Buyers.