Revealed to the world at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance 2018 the SVJ immediately captivated the automotive world’s attention as the ultimate instalment of the Aventador. Limited to just 900 examples worldwide the SVJ (Super Veloce Jota) adds a “J” on to the end of the already blisteringly fast SV variants name. This seemingly innocuous letter actually refers to the FIA’s Appendix J containing the specs for homologating a car into a race series, which gives some insight into the intentions of this car. This suffix gives the car great pedigree in world of Lamborghini, following in the footsteps of all time great hardcore variants such as the Miura P400 Jota and the Diablo SE30 Jota.
So does the SVJ live up to the Jota name? The lap time that a preproduction version set at the Nurburgring in 2018 would suggest so, Lapping the legendary Nordschleife in a time of just 6:44:97 and claiming the title of “King of the Ring” from the legendary Porsche GT2 RS, nearly 15 seconds faster than the SV before it. Let’s take a look at how this extra speed has been achieved. Firstly, power from the monstrous 6.5L V12 is up to nearly 770hp and a weight saving of 50kg over the SV through using more carbon fibre body panels and full titanium exhaust. These small improvements help to give an increased power-to-weight ratio increasing braking, cornering and acceleration performance. Technology however is where the SVJ really shines above and beyond the SV and other Lamborghinis before it. The SVJ employs technologies including four-wheel steering, ALA (Activa Lamborghini Aerodynamica) 2.0 with aero vectoring and a fully active suspension setup. Overall the SVJ combines power with technology to create a fitting send-off for Lamborghini’s flagship V12, all rolled up in the flamboyance and pantomime we have come to expect and love from this legendary Italian car marque.
• Price : RM3,340,000.00
• Year Make : 2019 / Unregistered (1119)
• Color : Grigio Titans with Nero Cosmus Alcantara – Leather Interior with Orange SVJ Contrast Piping / Stitching
• 6.5L V12. 770Bhp
• ISR (Independent Shifting Rods) gearbox with 7 speeds, shifting characteristic depending on drive select mode
• Electronically controlled all-wheel drive system (Haldex gen. IV) with rear mechanical self-locking differential
- Full Exterior and Interior Elite Detailer PPF (7K)
- 20inch Front 21inch Rear Leirion Forged Grey Alloy Wheels with Orange Painted Brake Calipers
- Navigation and Infotainment System with DAB Radio
- Sensonum Premium Sound System
- Park Assistance with Rear Parking Sensors and Rear View Camera
- Full Alcantara Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Travel Package
- Visibility and Light Package
- Y Bonnet and Fixed Air Intakes in Carbon Matt
- Matt Carbon Door Mirrors
- Style Package
- Wheel Cap in Visible Carbon Fibre
- Black and Orange SVJ Logo on Side
- Black Rear Suspension Springs with Front Lifting System
- NavTrak Pro ADR
This car has covered a mere 2,089 Miles.
A Mint condition specimen for sale at the most competitive price.
Serious inquiries only.
No test pilots / time wasters.
A genuine Lamborghini Aventador SVJ LP770-4 for sale to Bonafide Buyers.