1. This contest runs from 1st November 2014 until 10th January 2015.
2. All contest forms must reach the Organiser, PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd by 14th January 2015.
3. Participant can send in multiple contest forms. Only original contest forms with proof of original machine print receipts are acceptable.
4. Answer all three questions correctly with a slogan of not more than twenty five words.
5. All original contest forms must contain the “Test Drive Stamp” from any Suzuki Malaysia show rooms.
Incomplete and inaccurate contest forms will be disqualified.
6. Test drive Suzuki car to obtain the “Test Drive Stamp”. Participants shall test drive cars at their own risks.
7. Purchase two copies of any issues of Motor Trader magazines starting from issue #707 to #716, or purchase a copy of November 2014 or
December 2014 Autocar magazine. Original contest forms are found in the magazines.
8. This contest is open to all Malaysians of 18 years and above as of 1st November 2014, except employees and family members of employee
of the Organiser, sponsors advertising agencies, agents, distributors, printers, car dealers, including its affiliated and/or related companies and
or anyone associated to this specific contest.
9. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entries, to cancel, modify, suspend or change the contest without any
10. Winner(s) will be determined based on the most creative slogan and all three(3) correct answers.
11. All decisions made by the Organiser are final and no appeal or correspondence of any form shall be entertained.
12. Winner(s) will be notified on 30th January 2015 via email and/or personal message through their account which the entry was provided.
The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts to
contact the winner(s). Results will be published in Motor Trader, Autocar magazines and www.motortrader.com.my.
13. Grand prize winner must claim the prize in person during the Prize giving ceremony and show proof of original I/C is required. Grand prize
winner must register the car in his/her own name, the winner shall not transfer the car within a year. All other prizes must be claimed within
one (1) month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-
receipt or delayed delivery of notifications to the winner(s).
14. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prize with that of similar value, at any time without
prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for
cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
15. Winner(s) will bear all expenses relating to collection of prizes including but not limited to car registration, insurance, travel and accommodation.
16. For more details of the contest and Data Protection Act, please log on to www.motortrader.com.my.