Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series ‘The Avengers’, first published in 1963. Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Jeremy Latcham, Patricia Whitcher, Stan Lee and Jon Favreau served as Executive Producers.
Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ will be in Malaysian cinemas from April 23, 2015 and in conjunction with this exciting movie, Motor Trader is running a special contest with the following exclusive prizes:
First Prize (1): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Light-Up USB worth RM800
Second Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron T-shirt worth RM500 each
Third Prize (3): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Set of Bag Tags worth RM350 each
Fourth Prize (2):Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Water Flask worth RM250 each
Fifth Prize (1): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Cap worth RM200 each
Sixth Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Car Sunscreen worth RM200 each
Seventh Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Notebook worth RM200 each
Eighth Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Phone Stand worth RM200 each
Ninth Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Coasters worth RM150 each
Tenth Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Card Wallet worth RM150 each
Eleventh Prize (2): Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Keychain worth RM150 each
To win one of the 21 prizes above, just pick the correct answer for each of the following questions (answers can be given as the selected alphabet):
When was the comic book series ‘The Avengers’, by Marvel comics, first published?
[A] 1963 [B] 1973 [C] 1983
Which Asian country was used for filming many parts of the movie?
[A] China [B] Malaysia [C] Korea
Who plays the part of Hawkeye?
[A] James Spader [B] Jeremy Renner [C] Chris Hemsworth
Which section of the Motor Trader website shows the latest results of Formula 1 races?
[A] World News [B] Motorsports [C] Maxpower
Full Name (as per MyKad/IC)*:
Model of car owned:
*: Information must be provided
(copy and paste answers and entrant’s details to an e-mail and send to email@example.com not later than April 20 2015)
Before you send your entry by e-mail, you must read, understand and accept the Terms & Conditions of participation in this contest which are listed below:
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia except employees of PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd (and its subsidiary companies), their immediate families, distributors, agents, newsagents and other persons related to this specific contest.
2. Participation in this contest is voluntary and no entry fee or purchase is required. The participants must agree to abide by all the Terms & Conditions stated.
3. All the questions must be answered otherwise the entry will be disqualified. Only one answer per question is accepted.
4. All details of the entrant must be provided otherwise the entry will be disqualified.
5. Each entrant (based on the unique MyKad number) is allowed one entry only. This is important because prize winners will have to provide their MyKad as proof of identity. Additional entries from the same person will be automatically deleted. If you are a non-Malaysian and do not possess a MyKad, then you may provide your passport number but you must state your nationality.
6. Determination on winners will be based on random selection of entries with the correct answers to all 4 questions. All correct entries will be considered and winners will be randomly selected so regardless of whether the entry is submitted early or late in the contest period, everyone has a chance.
7. Entries are to be sent only by e-mail to this address: MTM.WEB@GMAIL.COM. No acknowledgement will be sent and due to the possibility of e-mail transmission failing, proof of sending an e-mail entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
8. The closing date of this contest is 20th April 2015. E-mail entries will be accepted only up till 11:59 pm Malaysian time on 20th April 2015. The winners will be announced on this website within two weeks of the closing date.
9. Prize winners will be informed by an e-mail to the address from which the entry was sent. The contest organizer does not accept responsibility for failure of such a notification e-mail to reach the mailbox of the winner for whatever reason as internet connections or service providers may have problems beyond our control.
10. The decision of the judges will be final on all matters and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. All prizes must be claimed within the period stipulated in the notification e-mail sent to each winner. Collection of all prizes will be from the head office of PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd at Midvalley City in Kuala Lumpur. All costs related to collection of prizes will be borne by the winner. After the stipulated period for collection, uncollected prizes will be forfeited and no claims will be accepted thereafter.
12. Each participant is entitled to win one prize only. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other items. PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes listed on this page are unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
13. PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit other items or voucher, in part or in full.
14. PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserve the right to publish the names and photographs of the winners for publicity purposes. Contact details provided by all participants may also be used for future communications and/or promotions by PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd or its subsidiary companies.
15. PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a holding company and personal information supplied for this contest may be shared with our subsidiaries or related companies or other group companies. We will take reasonable measures to ensure that information supplied to us is held securely. All our employees who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal details herein are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our contest participants’ details except if required by law or regulations.